Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Future of Resident Resi

I don't really have much to write about tonight, but I was thinking of picking one of my previous storyline posts and continuing it. Unfortunately, I can't really pick which one I should do. So I might over the next week or two try posting little continuations of each of them to see which ones work out the best. If any of my followers have any suggestions, I'd be happy to accommodate them by continuing whichever ones show up on in the comments. ^^ So thanks for your support, and expect to see a lot more fiction writing and fewer musings in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I believe I already told you that Classified was my favorite. I would love to see more of that one. But I also like Wish-Late, so either of those would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the short I groove with the most was one of the first you wrote here.
    This one
    was really fun for me to read (all of your stuff is). I wish I could intelligently say what it is about this short that draws me to it, but I can't. It's 2 am and my brain quit 3 hours ago ^^;

    ReplyDelete